Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 7th and 8th Update

Sorry about not having posted videos recently been lazy to be honest lol.

So last night i had dinner at a friends house, had some hummus and meat with pita and i had very small bites and chewed it really well and other then having some hiccups that are very painful not it was fine. but then today i had oatmeal for breakfast and it made me sick i think it was too thick and sticky so maybe some more milk/water.

So i started at 478.4 pounds and am now 451.6 so i am down 26.8 pounds!!!! i am happy i thought it would have been a little more because still only really soup and stuff.

Anyway that's all for now! thanks for taking a look and reading!

1 comment:

  1. hi mark shannon here from slim band met u and your mom in waiting room glad you are doing well,congradulation .I am doing well, ya my mind wants to eat to slowly learning I have tryed to cheat ...doesnt work, i get sick with in 2 min silly me i have lost about 12 pounds i feel great lots of get go ..talk soon keep going your doing great ...I guess we have to keep going we dont have a choice lol!!! Iam so glad ,something that works .Take care of you God bless

    ReplyDelete